Quickfever is looking for contributors and authors. You’ll need experience, a nose for tech, and above all, love for Quickfever and helping people at their very best lives.
What exactly we’re looking for
We’re looking for writers to cover how-to guides, general tech guides, and someone who can write explainer across a myriad of topics. Please note that we’re note looking someone solely into Linux or news tech writer. To be particular we do need.
Tech writers: Familiar with Windows, security, troubleshooting, and related topics. You believe you’re the jack of all tech trades, this job is for you.
A Windows writer: Windows knowledge is your plus point, you love spending hours finding new things can be done on Windows operating system.
Currently, we have only part-time positions available, so you can write daily or weekly or even monthly.
All of our writer should have these qualities.
- Good heart, you should be a geek at your heart, always eager to learn more about technology and make your devices work better.
- You must be able to write general tech articles, how-to guides, explainers and Tips and suggestions.
- You should have a personal computer and should be at least 17 years old.
- You should know basic screenshot and image editing knowledge.
- Good, solid english.
Here are some of the previous articles, take them as examples to figure out what exactly we’re looking for.
List article: 15 Alternative Operating Systems For Your Computer
Troubleshoot: Windows 10 Store App Stuck and Not Working? How to Fix
How to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Quickfever Writer” and include the following in your email.
- Explain why your geek skills are worth touting to millions of readers each month.
- Your name and location.
- Any previous experience you have with writing and/or blogging.
- Whether or not you are currently employed, and what you do if you are.
- A brief overview of the topics you are familiar with, and what operating systems/computers you have access to.
- Most Important: We want a writing sample. If you have previous writing to showcase, particularly of the how-to or explainer variety, include a link to it in your email. If you have a personal blog, a forum account, or a commenter account from anywhere, feel free to include that as well.
Location: From your home.
Payout: PayPal (Worldwide), IMPS and NEFT (India) .
Apply on: email@example.com or Ping our Facebook page.
So. Sound like you? Head over here to apply, and may the odds be ever in your favor.
For those new here.
Quickfever is a tech content media website where we help people understanding and use technology in a better way.
In case you just need to submit a single post click here to start.
*/ Do not follow this section
We reserve the right to edit the article to fit our content format and to remove any unnecessary ‘phrase‘ and ‘links‘ or ‘satire‘ we may find, but we will inform you when we do.
Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws and we will only publish unique content (articles that haven’t been published before).
Whenever you are ready, We’ll assign your topics on that you will be writing — You can use any writing app you prefer, Sounds good?