Quickfever is looking for contributors and authors. You’ll need experience, a nose for tech, and above all, love for Quickfever and helping people at their very best lives. Quickfever is a tech content media website where we help people understanding and use technology in a better way.
A Bit of us.
- 1,00,000+ Page Views / month
- Work remotely, get paid Internationally
What exactly we’re looking for
We’re looking for writers to cover how-to guides, general tech articles, and someone who can write explainer across a myriad of topics.
To be particular we do need.
Tech writer: Familiar with Windows, security, troubleshooting, and related topics.
General tech writer: you believe you're the jack of all tech trades, this job is for you.
A Windows writer: Windows knowledge is your plus point, you love spending hours finding new things can be done on Windows operating system.
Currently, we have only part-time positions available, so you can write daily or weekly or even monthly.
All of our writer should have these qualities.
- You must be able to write general tech articles, how-to guides, explainers, Tips and suggestions.
- You should have a personal computer and should be at least 16 years old.
Here are some of the previous articles, take them as examples to figure out what exactly we’re looking for.
List article: 15 Alternative Operating Systems For Your Computer
Troubleshoot: Windows 10 Store App Stuck and Not Working? How to Fix
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Quickfever Writer” and include the following in your email.
- Your name and location.
- Any previous experience you have with writing and/or blogging.
- A brief overview of the topics you are familiar with, and what operating systems and devices you use.
Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws and we will only publish unique content (articles that haven’t been published before).
Apply on: firstname.lastname@example.org or Ping our Facebook page.